University of Newcastle in Australia is inviting international students to apply for the Partial/ Full FEBE Scholarships 2020 aimed for high achieving students.
The scholarships are awarded purely on the basis of merit and target at undergraduate students of the faculty of Engineering and Built Environment. Students beneficiaries are provided a payment of AUD$5,000 per annum, payable as a tuition fee waiver of $AUD2500 each semester by the university.
Slots: 100 scholarships available.
Scholarship Worth: $20,000
Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the FEBE Scholarships 2020 at University of Newcastle, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a new student to the Faculty of Engineering & Built Environment at the University of Newcastle at the commencement of their undergraduate degree program.
- Be enrolling or enrolled in an undergraduate program within the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, University of Newcastle.
- Be enrolling or enrolled full-time to study on campus, at any UON Australian campus.
- Be eligible for entry to the program as a full-fee paying international student
Candidates’ selection for the FEBE Scholarships 2020 at University of Newcastle will be made on the basis of academic merit:
- Minimum equivalent ATAR of 85 for students with `A’ Levels (school leavers) or equivalent and no further tertiary study commenced or completed (including, enabling, foundation, certificate or diploma equivalent level studies).
- Minimum equivalent ATAR of 94 for students with any commenced or completed qualifications (such as Enabling or Foundation program, AQF Certificate or AQF Diploma or equivalent, or any higher qualification) at entry. University of Newcastle International Students FEBE Scholarships
Scholarships will be awarded automatically to students upon application to study an eligible Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment undergraduate degree program at the University of Newcastle.